Personal Training for Your CREATIVE Muscles - Package 6
Work one on one with master mixed media/encaustic instructor Christina Lovisa. You've heard of personal training for your body, right? A personal instructor can push your past your regular routine and motivate you to improve your body and health. Similarily, a personal trainer for your creative muscles, can take you from a stasis state and motivate and instruct you to grow and improve. Whatever your goals, whether it is to add more creative tools to your repetoire, get past creative blocks or take your art business to the next level, a personal coach might be right for you! Now, finding the right coach/mentor is important. I once did body personal training and didn't like it at all. Infact I somewhat resented the investment. For years I thought that my trainer was just too young to understand my needs and I dismissed personal training as "not for me". IT wasnt untill recently that I realized that the problem wasn't the trainer. The problem was that I didn't do my investigative work and find the right coach for me and my needs. If we both know that we can easily work together, then go ahead and book the package that works for you. We will set up a recurring date and time that works for you and I both. Just like body training, ideally we will work together atleast 1xweek to allow for homework and refelction in between sessions.
Not from Ottawa? No problem. Training can also be virtual and done by Facetime or Skype!
Benefits of personal training for your creative muscles;
- Faster and better results. Having a personal trainer to guide you through your art-making sessions reduces the "figuring out time" of trial and error in a one on one customised program.
- Reduce frustration by having a trained eye find imbalances.
- Overcome plateaus.
- Establish lifetime evaluation skills for future work.
- Learn professional art management skills.
- Overcome plateaus.
- Develop lifelong habits to improve the quality, quantity and ease of art-making.
- Move your art from a hobby to a money-earning career.
- Reduce stress by having a professional answer your questions about technique, materials and critique.
- Save money by not applying unecessary layers in attempt to "get it right".
- Discover the authentic artist that is YOU.
This packages is for 12 x 60 mins sessions either in person (at my studio) or via Facetime.
Once registered, we will immediately try to establish a time slot that will work for both of us and get started within a week or two.
I look forward to working with you and feel gratitude from the bottom of my heart that you have chosen to work with me in this. The tattoo on my hand is, among other things, dedicated to the people I am here to help in this lifetime. It simply says,
" I've got you".
More info about Christina Lovisa